Join NJ Aid for Animals as we celebrate our 10th Anniversary of enriching animals’ lives through advocacy action and impact.
Gallery jQuery by WOWSlider.com v4.7
- FOUND IN CAMDEN, TIED TO A TREE. SURRENDERED TO NJAFA AND ADOPTED....CLICK ON PHOTO TO LEARN MORE
- For the last decade, NJ Aid for Animals has been traversing Camden, the most violent city in America....CLICK on PHOTO to learn more
- we get a call from folks at the homeless shelter in Camden, the most violent city in America. “There is a bear running loose in Camden.”... CLICK on PHOTO to learn more.
- Saved from a dog fighter by NJAFA. Had to have his ear removed...CLICK on PHOTO to learn more
- This ten-year old lovely Calico was at a local shelter with little time left...click on photo to learn more
- NJ Aid for Animals’ “Lost No More” microchip program chips every single dog or cat that goes to the clinic to get fixed...click here to learn more
- Since 2004, NJ Aid for Animals had been supplying food for “Bobby” an elderly lady’s dog in Camden...click on photo to learn more
- This 13 year old gal was dumped at the shelter because she was old and had a twisted bum leg....click on photo to learn more
- No one else would go and get him by side of road he was injured. Not police, animal control, wildlife officials....click on photo to learn more
- This boy was at the local shelter and thought we had a home for him but the day we picked him up he was flat lined with Parvo virus...click on photo to learn more
- PULLED FROM A SHELTER THAT COULDN'T AFFORD HIS HEARTWORM TREATMENT...CLICK ON PHOTO TO LEARN MORE